- The U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration funds job training programs to improve the employment prospects of adults, youth, and dislocated workers.
- Programs are aimed at boosting workers' employability and earnings and are delivered primarily by states through the American Job Center network and tailored to local economies.
- Find training opportunities online CareerOneStop.
- mySkills myFuture website identifies local training opportunities which can help bridge your skills gap as you build a bridge from your last job to your next job.
- Find information on local training programs by contacting your local American Job Center or contacting Employment and Training Administration's toll-free help line at 1-877-US2-JOBS.
- The Occupational?Safety and Health Administration?provides training programs aimed at improving safety and health in the general workplace setting.
- The Mine Safety and Health Administration?provides training programs aimed at improving safety and health in the mining industry.